The RMB News Report ® An Independent News Corporation
Randal M. Bundy, Editor - Email
RMB News Report ® RMB Radio ®
RMB TV ®
Los Zetas Drug Cartel
by Randal M. Bundy
Los Zetas was founded in 1999 in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico. The scope of the influence or control is in Mexico States of Tamaulipas, Nuevo Leon, Coahuila, Veracruz, Tabasco, Campeche, Yucatán, Quintana Roo, San Luis Potosí, Chiapas, Puebla, Tlaxcala, Hidalgo, Querétaro, Chihuahua, Guerrero, Oaxaca, Guanajuato, Aguascalientes, State of México (Mexico City) and they have influence and control in the United States, Guatemala and Italy.
Their criminal activities consist of Drug trafficking, people smuggling, kidnapping, money laundering, racketeering, murder and extortion.
Their allies include: Beltrán-Leyva Cartel, Juárez Cartel, Tijuana Cartel, 'Ndrangheta, Los Mazatlecos. MS-13, Sureños, Norteños and their might be more which is unknown at this time.
Their rivals include Gulf Cartel, Sinaloa Cartel, Knights Templar Cartel, Jalisco New Generation Cartel
The Words Los Zetas is Spanish for "The Zs". The are a very powerful and violent criminal syndicate in Mexico, and is considered by the U.S. government to be the "most technologically advanced, sophisticated, and dangerous cartel operating in Mexico." The origins of Los Zetas date back to 1999, when commandos of the Mexican Army's elite forces deserted their ranks and decided to work as the armed wing of the Gulf Cartel, a powerful drug trafficking organization. In February 2010, Los Zetas broke away from their former employer and formed their own criminal organization.
Los Zetas are well armed and equipped, and unlike other traditional criminal organizations in Mexico, drug trafficking makes up at least 50% of their revenue, while a large portion of the income comes from other activities directed against both rival drug cartels and civilians. Their brutal tactics, which include beheadings, torture and indiscriminate slaughter, show that they often prefer brutality over bribery. Los Zetas are also Mexico's largest drug cartel in terms of geographical presence, overtaking its rivals, the Sinaloa Cartel. Los Zetas also operate through protection rackets, assassinations, extortion, kidnappings, and other criminal activities. The organization is based in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, directly across the border from Laredo, Texas.
The threat to the United States comes in several forms.
(01) - With certain American legislators pushing for amnesty for Illegal Immigrants from Mexico and other countries it is certain that many of these individuals will already be affiliated with or actual members of Los Zetas.
(02) - There is already a large number of native ethnic Hispanic members of Los Zetas who are born and raised in the United States.
(03) - The Federal Government's unwillingness to Secure the boarder, which it could easily do, leaves a door open for Los Zetas to infiltrate and establish clear drug routes into the United States as well as human trafficking.
(04) - There is a general lack of effective enforcement of already existent Federal laws against Illegal immigration, and American Business who knowingly hire illegal aliens. The result of both of these inactions create an incentive for the illegal immigrant.
(05) Certain so-called Civil Rights organizations are also involved in lobbing for amnesty toward those illegal immigrants with out regard to what the changing demographics of the United States will mean for the entire country and the people who will be harmed by the actions of these organizations. Considering t5hat for most of these people, the Mexican Government is glad to get rid of them, why should any of us believe they would in fact be a credit to our society instead of the financial burden the are to all American Tax Payers. Whatever amount of sales tax they do in fact produce by spending any amount of money is in fact miniscule compared to the amount of tax dollars they take from the tax payers. Furthermore it is well documented that these illegal’s or even legal immigrants from south of the boarder spend far less in our economy compared to Americans. It is a very common occurrence for Mexicans working in this country to =wire money back home to family members in Mexico, thus that money is removed from circulation within the United States. Furthermore the influx of illegal workers creates stress upon the local wages of American's. The argument from business in the United States toward wages and unions is that collective bargaining exists, however the power of that collective bargaining is far reduced with an vast labor force of illegal’s willing to compete with the native born populations. This explains clearly which many businesses support Amnesty instead of hiring native born workers. Quite simply it is cheep labor. The current federal government contributes to this poor economy by placing restrictions, high taxes and unnecessary burden upon the free market enterprise system by deliberately assaulting and demonizing those who own the business, thus making it understandable that they can not afford the higher wages demanded by native born or legal immigrants.
So along with the illegal’s we have a very dangerous entity known as Los Zetas who are also present and it is certain that there is also many Muslim Terrorists who have made their way across the Mexican Boarder into the United States. These Terrorists are in all likelihood sleeper cells and we have absolutely no idea how many there are in the United States.
Because of that Mexican Boarder being basically open for our enemies to cross almost any time they please, we have a major breach of security. Los Zetas is only one of the Cartels that have slipped into the United States. But they are like no other gang or cartel that exists. I have read a recent report that Los Zetas has contracted Former Commandos and Special Forces from the Columbian Military to train there members. This is most likely because
|Zeta's cartel ambush police in Houston Texas gun battle
Arturo Guzmán Decena
Founder of Los Zetas
Arturo Guzmán Decena, born 13 January 1976 at
Puebla, Mexico - Died 21 November 2002 (aged 26) at
Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Other names Z-1
Occupation Los Zetas leader and founder
Arturo Guzmán Decena (a.k.a. Z-1) (13 January 1976 − 21 November 2002) was a Mexican Army Special Forces soldier who, in 1997, defected to the Gulf Cartel, where he founded and commanded Los Zetas, the mercenary gang at the service of the cartel's drug lord, Osiel Cárdenas Guillén.
Guzmán Decena was born in a poor family in Puebla and joined the military as a teenager to escape from poverty. While in the military, he was a talented and bright soldier, earning a position in the Special Forces of the Mexican military by the mid-1990s. During his military career, Guzmán Decena received counter-insurgency training, acquired skills in explosives, and learned how to track down and apprehend his enemies from an elite combat group trained by the U.S. Special Forces and the Israel Defense Forces.
Los Zetas - The Criminal Syndicate - Doc. 2013 The most dangerous cartel on Earth Mexican Drug War
though the original and founding members of Los Zetas were
themselves deserters of the Mexican Military who were special forces
unites trained by the American Special Forces and CIA, most of those
original members are either dead or in Prison for life. Thus
Los Zetas untrained in the art and skill of War on a special forces
type unites. These Unites of Los Zetas are no one to take
They are cold blooded killers who do not just believe in
people, they enjoy it, they are ruthless and they are sending a very
clear message to anyone who would ever want to cross paths with them,
including the entire Mexican Government and all other cartels in
Los Zetas is very well known to go into a town or village where their may be family of rival cartels. They will gather a group of woman together who could be family members of those rival cartel and brutally kill them all by decapitation. I chose not to show the videos that I do have of these barbaric acts of murder taking place, but believe me, we are talking about an enemy here and a people who are so far over the edge compared to our society, that watching the footage would be shocking.
TV, RMB News Report, and RMB Radio are registered trademarks owned by
Randal M. Bundy - All Rights Reserved 2010